Talk to your instructor after reading the introduction and before starting the homework.
Send screenshots of your TESTS and EXERCISES via email to your instructor
Bootstrap makes front-end web development faster and easier. It’s made for folks of all skill levels, devices of all shapes, and projects of all sizes.
What is Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap is a free front-end framework for faster and easier web development
- Bootstrap also gives you the ability to easily create responsive design.
Bootstrap was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter, and released as an open source product in August 2011 on GitHub.
In June 2014 Bootstrap was the No.1 project on GitHub!
Why Use Bootstrap?
Advantages of Bootstrap:
- Easy to use: Anybody with just basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can start using Bootstrap
- Responsive features: Bootstrap’s responsive CSS adjusts to phones, tablets, and desktops
- Mobile-first approach: In Bootstrap 3, mobile-first styles are part of the core framework
- Browser compatibility: Bootstrap is compatible with all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera).
Follow this course in http://www.w3schools.com until you have done the chapter named “Bootstrap Tables”. STOP there and ask for directions about the exercises.
TALK TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR about The Exercises!
Please do not skip any part of this process and take notes of the code to be ready for the exercises and quizzes.
To go to the course, click below:
Once you have done the BOOTSTRAP TABLES chapter, it is then when you will begin to report exercises to your instructor.
Open your favorite text editor (Brackets, Sublime, Atom, etc) copy the code of the exercise in a new HTML Document, name it “Exercise 1”, “Exercise 2” and so on, and solve the challenges in that document, make sure it is working properly and send a copy to your instructor to be graded . (Mandatory).
Please do the same with each of the course exercises.
(Creating a HTML Files and send them to your instructor)
The test contains 25 questions and there is no time limit.
Count Your Score
You will get 1 point for each correct answer. At the end of the Quiz, your total score will be displayed. Maximum score is 25 points.
Take a screenshot of your score and send it via email to your instructor… Start the Quiz! ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
Great Bootstrap video tutorials here…