This is the beginning of your OCP-D ( The last one!!!! )
-Have you spoke to Mrs. Pinedo letting her know that you have successfully completed your OCP-C
Ok… Thanks! – Let’s start…
Search Engine Optimization
Watch the video is required
Competency: 63.0 Develop evaluation and performance monitoring metrics and target goals for an E-commerce website.
Publicizing, marketing and advertising help bring traffic to a Web site. This session provides an overview of what you need to get started and it gets you acquainted with crucial issues and resources you’ll focus on to get Websites noticed by the masses.
Please research about Search Engine Optimization and answer the following questions: Post them to your blog.
1. Describe what is SEO and why is important to have a “search engine friendly” website.
2. Describe what is a web crawler (web spider or robot) and what is its function in search engines.
3. What are meta-tags?
4. Which are the role of the following attributes in SEO:
- Keyword attribute
- Descriptions Attribute
- Page title
- Domain name
5. Describe what is Spamdexing?
6. What are natural or organic search results?
7. Briefly describe the following search engine marketing methods:
8. Describe and give an example of white hat SEO and black hat SEO.
9. Major search engines have Webmaster Guidelines to help search engines find, index, and rank their sites.
Please go to the following websites and pick the 5 most important guidelines for Google and BING search engines:
10.What are web analytics tools and what are their functions?
To be able to use Google Analytics in your WordPress Portfolio you’ll need to upgrade your WordPress to a “Business Account” 😦
But Google Analytics is a FREE service if you built your own website from scratch.
If you are a blogger You might find interesting the content of the following link…
Click Here! 👇
Next is an OPTIONAL subject.
For my recommended videos about retail stores click below …